The person below you.

.....Huh? ...I guess so!

The person below me is sitting down. (Ha, make that one not true... and don't stand up just to prove me wrong)
 
I'm leaning forward in my chair and not tounching it!


The person below me is falling for some body I know, and probaly have a good idea of!
 
ROFL! :D

The person below me is a girl.

The story of "stupid" (By Me and 2 friends of mine):]​

In class, we were reading a text and there was a part in which a boy was in love by a girl in his class, so he did all her school stuff. She had good grades because of his work, so we decided that people who are in love are stupid.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day :)
 
In 9 months (don't remind me!!!!!) I hate that my childhood is over (even though I haven't felt like a child ever since " you know what" happened when I was 7) :( .


The person below me is a girl! :D !
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top