The person below you.

that's true, except FF1, because... that game just sucks (there isn't even a decent story, and i don't mention characters :mad: )

the person below thinks that Sephiroth is coolest boss of all FFgames
 
Er...not sure about that yet. But I'll give you this one, as he is quite cool.
The person below will have joined later than I did.
 
Correct! Most definitely not.
The person below will have played MMORPGS before.
 
Correct....but it's not that hard to be older than the youngest member of this site, right? :cool:

The person below me, his favorite color is red or green.
 
....smart signs from an early age...
correct, but I'll be more specific...
Good rating in battles....
 
In my last name I do.
The person below me will have played more than 1 FF.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top