kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #4,021 nooooooooooooooooooo PBM likes mitsua more than sonic
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #4,022 Hard one. ;_; PBM knows of the Rockin Peter's "Rock Lobster".
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #4,023 no. =_= pbm likes cake.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #4,024 ROCK LOBSTER!!!!....i'm playing it right now.... PBM thinks cowgirls are weird....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #4,025 A bit. PBM will be happy when the updates come.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #4,026 maybay. pbm likes Naruto
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #4,027 Reading the manga right now. PBM is addicted to anime.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #4,028 nah. i like it, but im not addicted. pbm can't wait until Friday.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #4,029 Nope, I can't wait. XD PBM is on MSN.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 29, 2007 #4,030 nope yahoo! pbm is addicted to peanut butter and jelly
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #4,031 yes....I NEED HELP!!!! PBM knows who Raye penbar is
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 29, 2007 #4,032 No i dont but it does sound familiar (and yes i need help too *munchmunchmunch*) pbm knows who my avi band is
No i dont but it does sound familiar (and yes i need help too *munchmunchmunch*) pbm knows who my avi band is
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 1, 2007 #4,033 dethklok? PBM is still going to school
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #4,034 Yes I am and know your not correct it is Amon Amarth pbm is listening to music
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2007 #4,035 yup. ^.^ pbm is wearing a black shirt
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #4,036 yes i am my jr.high class shirt that surprisingly still fits me pbm is wearing green Or has green on something they are wearing
yes i am my jr.high class shirt that surprisingly still fits me pbm is wearing green Or has green on something they are wearing
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2007 #4,037 nopers. XD pbm knows who Gloomy Bear is
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #4,038 Iknow what he looks like PBM knows who Dio is
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 2, 2007 #4,039 Lady singer? I loves her. <3 PBM hasn't been on FFNet all day. (Except for right now)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 2, 2007 #4,040 wow your right PBM has a deep love of all thing mitsua!