F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 15, 2008 #4,381 Yup PBM likes dancing.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 15, 2008 #4,382 if moshing counts pbm likes cards
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 15, 2008 #4,383 *playing Rummy* Wha? PBM Love Fishing
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 15, 2008 #4,384 I HATE fishing pbm likes camping
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 15, 2008 #4,385 Noooooo I hates it PBM love ninjas
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 15, 2008 #4,386 pirates are better pbm likes vikings
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 15, 2008 #4,387 YO-Ho! PBM Think Cats Beat Dogs
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 15, 2008 #4,388 Of course they do! <3 Pbm likes the night more than day.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 15, 2008 #4,389 Yes I do PBM can Dance The Dance of Life!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 15, 2008 #4,390 Eh, I can't dance at all really. XD; pbm likes to party.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 15, 2008 #4,391 Not really.... Pbm Wishes Someone Else Was on!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 15, 2008 #4,392 Yah. >.< pbm is gonna go play FF? I am! <3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 16, 2008 #4,393 No I'm gonna Play MAKAI KINGDOM!!!! Pbm Does Not know What...MAKAI KINGDOM!!!! is But wants to know
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 16, 2008 #4,394 Don't know what it is, and I have no desire to find out. pbm has heard of 'Meatloaf' the singer.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 16, 2008 #4,395 Nope PBM thinks A kiss is A Good thing
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 16, 2008 #4,396 Depends. 0_o pbm is tired.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 16, 2008 #4,397 yup. PBM took a shower or bath today.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 16, 2008 #4,398 .....Maybe. :3 (Yes. xD) PBM has good news?! :0
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jun 16, 2008 #4,399 im bak at work from 2 weeks of holi's 2day?? PBM is in a delightful mood
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 16, 2008 #4,400 Pretty much, yah. =] pbm knows Spiderman is better than Superman.