blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 16, 2008 #4,401 yes pbm knows batman is better than them all though
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 16, 2008 #4,402 No, he's not. =/ pbm likes to sing.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 17, 2008 #4,403 Only when I am listening to a song I like singing to. The PBM likes candy.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 17, 2008 #4,404 Yeah. PBM knows chocolate is better.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 18, 2008 #4,405 nope pbm knows the real answer is peanut butter
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2008 #4,406 Hell Yes! PBM love Milk
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 18, 2008 #4,407 like not love pbm loves burgers
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2008 #4,408 Yep Yep! PBM Has Faced The Fatalis!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 18, 2008 #4,409 I don't thinks so pbm has eaten a sandwich today
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 18, 2008 #4,410 Sammich* and yesss. I has. pbm wants to go see a movie.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 18, 2008 #4,411 I went Sunday. o.o But sure. xD PBM is watching TV.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 18, 2008 #4,412 Nope. PBM is listening to music.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 18, 2008 #4,413 Yes. pbm likes cold weather better than hot.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 18, 2008 #4,414 very much pbm likes monkeys
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2008 #4,415 NOOOOO!!!! PBM likes Dragons!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 18, 2008 #4,416 Yes. pbm likes ice cream. o_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 18, 2008 #4,417 Yes. o_o PBM likes the "hippity hop" music.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2008 #4,418 Hellz No PBM Loves SNES
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 18, 2008 #4,419 YUS. PBM is awesome.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2008 #4,420 Not Really.... PBM is A mod?