kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 3, 2008 #4,501 i'm eating din-din right now ^-^ PBm Likes RIBS
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 3, 2008 #4,502 Kind of. PBM is listening to music.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 3, 2008 #4,503 yeps PBM Loves Angles More then Demons
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2008 #4,504 I'm not suuuuure... D: pbm is wearing a black shirt.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 3, 2008 #4,505 ...your Right... PBM BETTER GO Look At "215 Things Any Evil overlord Need/should Do"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2008 #4,506 I was guessing too. xD And, sure, sure. pbm Plays air bass. We neeed an air bassist. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 3, 2008 #4,507 Sorry kb no play Air Anything PBM has been on all day
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 3, 2008 #4,508 nope been busy all day pbm is tired
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 3, 2008 #4,509 Ehh, well I was, at some point in time. But since I've been fighting it, I think the adrenaline kicked in. So I feel o.k. <3 pbm likes to draw.
Ehh, well I was, at some point in time. But since I've been fighting it, I think the adrenaline kicked in. So I feel o.k. <3 pbm likes to draw.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 3, 2008 #4,510 Nope I cant draw at all pbm likes to cook
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2008 #4,511 Depends on what. But for the most part. xD PBM is obsessed with vidya game.s
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2008 #4,512 Nah, not obsessed. pbm gets a lot of sleep.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2008 #4,513 Off and on. xD PBM has plans for the fourth of July, which is today.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2008 #4,514 Been there, done that, had fun, got 'er done. xD pbm is gonna party all day! =D
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 7, 2008 #4,515 and rock and roll all night!!! pbm has a song stuck in their head now.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 7, 2008 #4,516 Yahhh. Pbm is awesome. D:
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 7, 2008 #4,517 of COURSE! pbm woke up late?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 7, 2008 #4,518 No. -_-" pbm likes Mountain Dew.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 7, 2008 #4,519 it's g00d pbm has written an article before (school newspaper, whatever )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 7, 2008 #4,520 No, but I've been quoted in them. D: pbm has a fast computer.