Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jul 7, 2008 #4,521 Well, I guess it's not slow, so O.O pbm likes Metal
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 7, 2008 #4,522 Yes, yes, yesss. x] pbm is watching tv.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jul 9, 2008 #4,523 nope pbm has a new phone
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 9, 2008 #4,524 Yah, rightt. pbm candy.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 10, 2008 #4,525 I'm not candy. @_@ PBM likes candy. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2008 #4,526 ROFL. xD No, I don't really LIKE candy. XDD pbm likes cinnamon. D:
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 10, 2008 #4,527 Kat said: ROFL. xD No, I don't really LIKE cinnamon. XDD Click to expand... PBM can ride a bike
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 10, 2008 #4,528 Not Well PBM Wants to see There Fave Old Cartoons
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2008 #4,529 I do see thems. =D pbm has super powers. o__o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 10, 2008 #4,530 I do. O_O PBM sees through my lie. ;.;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2008 #4,531 Sadly. xD pbm had ice cream todayy. =D
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 11, 2008 #4,532 Yep ^-^ PBM Loves FF9
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 11, 2008 #4,533 Actually..no, I'm not a big fan of it. D: pbm Likes being outside more than inside.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jul 12, 2008 #4,534 Sure PBM loves computers.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 14, 2008 #4,535 Ahhh, When they don't crash on me PBM went out
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 14, 2008 #4,536 nope PBM has A wii Firend Code
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 14, 2008 #4,537 nope. pbm draws on their self.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 14, 2008 #4,538 That I dooo Pbm Lols At Some one 3 times a Day
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 15, 2008 #4,539 depends how much you post PBM doesnt wear glasses
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 15, 2008 #4,540 No I has Zem PBM Likes Puppys