Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2008 #4,561 Yep. pbm has a song stuck in their head.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jul 21, 2008 #4,562 not right now pbm loves there job
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 21, 2008 #4,563 hell No PBM Like Kool-aid!
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #4,564 more of a gatorade kinda junkie PBM is.. um.. is somewhat new in hurr ^.^""