The person below you.

Nope. I live in my parents basement. :D
The person below me will have a picture in their sig.
 
Actually yes I did.
The person below me will not of had Dinner yet.
 
your right ive only had tea tonight shephards pie (but what you call dinner is what we call tea hehhe and english dinner is about midday we have tea about 5:00 evening)
the person below me hasnt had a bath in 2 days ,be truthful.....
 
I've never tried it.
The person below me will have done something stupid today. :D
 
yes fall from 3 metres!!

that person below me must fight someone this year
 
I've been in a fight this year and I'm glad about the kids being gone.

The person below me with have a cat.
 
Actually, I have 3 cats

The person below me will have an avatar.
 
21 (just turned right after new year)

The person below me with have over 1000 posts.
 
That exist one is tough. :D :D :D
The person below me will be able to drive.
 
Yeah, I can drive...the person below is a good fighter...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top