Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 3, 2006 #501 sounds kewl i guess ^.^ the person below me has 30$ in their pocket
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 3, 2006 #502 i dont carry money in my pockets the person below me is Zeon
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Sep 3, 2006 #503 nope sorry flat broke (now anyways BUT SHALL GET MONEY SOON YAYAYAYAYA) his/her horoscope says tht he/she will wake up do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep
nope sorry flat broke (now anyways BUT SHALL GET MONEY SOON YAYAYAYAYA) his/her horoscope says tht he/she will wake up do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 3, 2006 #504 i don't read the horoscope the person below me is Kat
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 3, 2006 #505 you betcha the person below me likes thunder storms i do ^.^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 3, 2006 #506 no *hides in corner* *comes back from corner* the person below me wants to frighten me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 3, 2006 #507 no,no thats mean the person below me likes the color black more than white
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 3, 2006 #508 depends on the ocasion the person below me likes skirts more than pants or jeans
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 4, 2006 #509 no, i hate skirts the person below me has a pet kitty
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 4, 2006 #510 More than one. =D The person below me hates the show PlayMania.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Sep 4, 2006 #511 Sure I do! (I've never heard of it xD ) The person below me is Cartman
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 4, 2006 #512 I am? the person below me is in a sugar high
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 4, 2006 #513 Damn straight. The person below me loves diet sodas more than real sodas.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Sep 4, 2006 #514 I don't distinguish them xD The person below me is not me
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 4, 2006 #515 why youuuuuuu... that's the smartest one ever the person below me is gonna make a typo
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 5, 2006 #516 i do'tn tnhki so the person below me likes cheese
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 5, 2006 #517 Depends on the type. =D The person below me loves fast food.
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Sep 6, 2006 #518 damn, right i do (can eat as much as i want becuz i cant get fat haha) the person below me is eating something (hope its marshmellows)
damn, right i do (can eat as much as i want becuz i cant get fat haha) the person below me is eating something (hope its marshmellows)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 6, 2006 #519 I am eating air. Rawr, beware of my air eating abilities The person below me has a boo-boo :S
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 7, 2006 #520 On my arm. =( The person below me knows where I got this Agenda *do do do* fad from.