Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #541 i dont i am the person below has many ninja cookies
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #542 Not compaired to Spec The person below me likes ninja movies
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #543 sure why not,lol the person below me loves animals
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #544 Yes I do The person below me has MSN and Yahoo, just like me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #545 yuppers the person below me is John Smith
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #546 Yep. The person below me is a female.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #547 yup ^,^ the person below me has a pet dog
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #548 Nope. The person below me needs to go to the bathroom.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #549 nopers the person below me has good typing skills
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #550 The person below me has cried more than 100 times this year.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #551 hmmm no but i did just yesterday..i dont cry often tho ^.^ the person below me likes doughnuts mmm yummie
hmmm no but i did just yesterday..i dont cry often tho ^.^ the person below me likes doughnuts mmm yummie
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #552 DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD The person below me likes writting in CAPS.
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 10, 2006 #553 Nah sorry not fond of caps cause it makes it seem as though you are shouting. the person below me will say something random.
Nah sorry not fond of caps cause it makes it seem as though you are shouting. the person below me will say something random.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #554 hmmm i think this is random the person below me....loves football
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 11, 2006 #555 I prefer basketball The person below me likes baseball more than softball.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #556 nopers the person below me..listens to 3 Days Grace
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 11, 2006 #557 Who? The person below me has never heard about Haliphax.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #558 you got a point there the person below me..is wearing a black shirt
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 11, 2006 #559 It's between brown and grey, so no And it isn't a T-Shirt The person below me is Kat.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #560 hmm your psy-kick ^.^ the person below me..isnt going to change their avatar any time soon