Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #701 yup! =o do i really act like Yuna & Rikku? the homie below me lives in Spira
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #702 Incorrect. :l The person below me knows how to spell homey.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #703 yea its spelled HOMIE...duh the homie below me...uh..has been drunk before =P eww
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Sep 27, 2006 #704 Uhh no comment The person below me has gone to the bathroom in the past hour
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 27, 2006 #705 Nope The person below me likes to laugh
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 27, 2006 #706 A lot. The person below me has to go to Wal-Mart today.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 28, 2006 #707 It's too far away, I'd reach it tomorrow or late today =\ The person below me has a bicycle.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 28, 2006 #708 Yep. The person below me has a car with rims on it.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 28, 2006 #709 What are rims? Anyway, I'm not old enough to own a car The person below me is an adult! =o
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 30, 2006 #710 yea i guess u cud say tht! it was my bday thursday! the person below me will say happy birthday even tho it's late
yea i guess u cud say tht! it was my bday thursday! the person below me will say happy birthday even tho it's late
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 30, 2006 #711 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mega Flare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The person below me think's I'm crazy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mega Flare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The person below me think's I'm crazy
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #712 You are. But you're still my buddy. Right!? o_0 The person below me is also my buddy.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 1, 2006 #713 Of course The person below me likes donuts. Dooooooooooooooooonuts... Yum! =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #714 yup the person below me..owns one of the new and improved Hydra plushies that were made in China
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #715 Correct. The person below me was MADE in China.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #716 i don't think i was....maybe im adopted =o XD the person below me...likes orange juice
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #717 Yep. The person below me likes to get "jiggy with it". XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #718 depends on what you mean by that it has 3 diffrent meanings...XD the person below me..likes salsa and other spicy foods...yummie ^.^
depends on what you mean by that it has 3 diffrent meanings...XD the person below me..likes salsa and other spicy foods...yummie ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #719 :O Now I'm hungry. Which means I do. XD The person below me watches Dora The Explorer.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #720 i don't think i do.... the person below me loveses mushic