Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #721 Yesh, I do. o_0 The person below me knows what FTW means.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #722 nopers,bcuz it could have more than one meaning the pershon below me likesh funky looking clothes
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #723 Depends on the type of funk. o_0 The person below me is Kat.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #724 i think im Kat.............. the person below me is....is below me
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #725 ..Dang, you're right. The person below me squeals when Avathar says Dang.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #726 i never seen Avathar say Dang..yet the person below me has ties to the dark side *dun dun dun*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #727 Yep. My name is Darth Hydra. :O The person below me is Darth Vaders twin sister removed secondly.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #728 0.0 maybe i am....*dun dun dun* again the person below me is gonna make those demonic bunnies come after a sweet little innocent Kity
0.0 maybe i am....*dun dun dun* again the person below me is gonna make those demonic bunnies come after a sweet little innocent Kity
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #729 No. At least not today. The person below me predicts that Carolina will win.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #730 lol,i would think so but i haven't seen the score yet ^.^ the person below me is a signature artist
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #731 No. I make graphix. XXD The person below me is not a sig maker.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #732 very right. the person below me now has some free ninja cookies
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #733 I kinda stole them. :I The person below me likes to play football.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #734 yea actually =D the person below me has 60$ in their pocket
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #735 A little more than that. The person below me is rich.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #736 -_-" i wish the person below me has 100$ in their pocket
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #737 A little more. The person below me has 50¢.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 1, 2006 #738 Not in my pocket. The person below me is a robot.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 1, 2006 #739 nopers the person below me likes to swim
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 1, 2006 #740 Ewww...swimming. The person below me has a pool.