The person below you.

No reason to hate him. (I have resevered my copy of ffXII so no worries for me :D :D )

the person below me hates strictly come dancing.
 
Not really, the football team I support had a Draw
the person below will click my link in my sig :-)
 
nah i can't be bothered

the person below me likes horror films
 
Not at all, I prefer comedy
Person below me has a scar somwhere (no matter how small)
 
I do, you can hardly see it but i have a scar over my left eye, an ice drill sliced me there then i was 3 or 4 years old

The person below me likes sugar :eek:
 
At a normal rate thankfully
person below me knows how to play an instument
 
Yea i can play the recorder a little.

the person below me likes my sig
 
I like the quote,left me smiling!
person below me thinks my sig is pure ****!
 
Dang, your right. :O

The person below me is happy that Avathar is back. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top