Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 8, 2006 #1,041 No, not really. :O The person below me knows calculus. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,042 yea right @_@ the person below me is hyper
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Nov 9, 2006 #1,043 oh man tht sucks i'm replying when i ain't Damn!! lol the person below me thinks dragons are cool
Unknown Kaze Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 70 Age 38 Location England Occupation Student RPG Name Kaze Nov 9, 2006 #1,044 yeah theyre alright The person below me likes chips!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 9, 2006 #1,045 Dang, you are correct! :O The person below me had to go to school today.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 9, 2006 #1,046 No XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD The person below me has to go to the market
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,047 I would, but I havent got any cash! The person below me has done some form of drug.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 9, 2006 #1,048 Hmm, don't think so. but am not sure The person below me has a car
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #1,049 in the near future i shall own a Mustang convertible XD the person below me likes my new sig
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,050 Its lovely, nice blending with the image ^^ The person below me likes at least one Muse song?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #1,051 hmm sorta (i didn't make the sig Hydra did ^.^) the person below me listens to Hinder
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 10, 2006 #1,052 Never heard of them The person below me likes Deep Purple
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #1,053 sorta kinda the person below me loves rock and roll ^.^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 10, 2006 #1,054 not much... v Loves FF soundtracks
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #1,055 not as much as my rock tunes ^.^ the person below me likes Cascada
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 10, 2006 #1,056 I like what??? The person below me is sleepy.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 11, 2006 #1,057 not a bit the person below me had a cookie today
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 11, 2006 #1,058 False v Is going to give me a cookie?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 11, 2006 #1,059 *hands over a couple ninja cookies* the person below me thinks im a kewl person ^.^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 12, 2006 #1,060 How did you know that? v Is american