John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 12, 2006 #1,061 Hmph >.> The person below me is sad
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 12, 2006 #1,062 yea i could be happier...but talking to my friends on ffnet always makes me happy ^.^ the person below me has FFXII O.O im getting it next week!
yea i could be happier...but talking to my friends on ffnet always makes me happy ^.^ the person below me has FFXII O.O im getting it next week!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 12, 2006 #1,063 No... I'm getting it next... hum... 4 months? v Likes FFX
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 12, 2006 #1,064 righto! the person below me is happy
Genesis Rhapsodos THE DARKNESS INSIDE Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 73 Age 38 RPG Name Drake Firestorm Nov 12, 2006 #1,065 i am happy, i have just pre-ordered my american ps3 the person below me sucks!!lol and in turn, now they are very angry towards me! lmao
i am happy, i have just pre-ordered my american ps3 the person below me sucks!!lol and in turn, now they are very angry towards me! lmao
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 13, 2006 #1,066 No, I do not suck. Yes, I am mad at you now The person below me agrees with me.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 13, 2006 #1,067 No, I agree with squall v Likes this smiley
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 13, 2006 #1,068 Yes, it's cool. The person below me has recieved a PM from cloud101.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 13, 2006 #1,069 Not to the date The person below me has had a date! :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 14, 2006 #1,070 nope im free! ^____^ the person below me is kewl
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 14, 2006 #1,071 That's very kind The person below me has red hair
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Nov 14, 2006 #1,072 nope black hair the person below me is female
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 14, 2006 #1,073 yep the person below me likes FFX
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 15, 2006 #1,074 I never played it, but if I did, I think I would The person below me hasn't seen me in more than... hmmmm... the person below me has never seen me
I never played it, but if I did, I think I would The person below me hasn't seen me in more than... hmmmm... the person below me has never seen me
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 15, 2006 #1,075 Yup, not that you know *hehehe* the person below me thought that was creepy*hahaha*
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 15, 2006 #1,076 Definitly. The person below me likes to say "F*** YEAH!!!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 15, 2006 #1,077 No, not really. I don't even like to hear it >.< The person below me thinks that Cloud101 is going nuts
No, not really. I don't even like to hear it >.< The person below me thinks that Cloud101 is going nuts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 15, 2006 #1,078 no not at all ^^ the person below me likes Kadaj
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 16, 2006 #1,079 If at least I know who Kadaj is The person below me is hungry
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 16, 2006 #1,080 Kadaj is the really cute sliver haired guy in my avatar ^.^ no im not hungry the person below me likes Hinder
Kadaj is the really cute sliver haired guy in my avatar ^.^ no im not hungry the person below me likes Hinder