The person below you.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
This game is kind of a companion game to The person above you, but with a difference.

In this game, you try to predict something about the person who will post after you.

For example

The next person will have blue eyes.

Then the next person will post and say if you were right or wrong with your prediction, and post one of their own.

next poster....
No, sorry my eyes are brown

The next person will really like football

next poster....
Yeah I love it

The next person has climbed a mountain

and so on...

To start the thread off....

The next person loves eating pizza.
 
I love eating pizza. :)

I person below me is not American.
 
Well you're right, I'm from a different planet.
I predict that the next person will be male.
 
That's me again.

The person below me can play video games.
 
Your exactly right. I haven't got a clue what that is :D.

The next person has travelled outside the borders of their own nation.
 
I've done that. (Although Canada is just right across a river)

the person below me will know someone of a different race
 
Got that right

the person below me will be a female
 
Last edited:
Did someone say Coffee!!! :p

The person below me likes to watch the news.
 
Yep, I watch the news show in the morning and again in the evening.

The next person has long hair.
 
I had long hair. :)

The person below me will have some programing experience.
 
Sure has, I'm in fact programmer (got my Master's degree in CS a couple of months ago) :)

The next person is drunk :)
 
Sorry no. I haven't been drunk for over 10 years.

The next person owns at least one cat.
 
yep

The person below me will use something besides Internet Explorer.
 
Mozilla firefox with adblock is the best browser known to mankind :D.

The next person has a full time job.
 
I'm a full-time student :p

The person below me will have blond hair.
 
Wait, so do you have to fit their description to post? Or no. If no, I'm not blonde. The person below will be a girl.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top