Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #1,361 no, I'm Rúben. PBM is a SPAMMER.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #1,362 YUP! XD The person below me misses Hydra
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #1,363 I did notice that he has been inactive PBM likes smileys.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,364 yesh the person below me loves FF more than any other game in the world
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #1,365 True PBM likes Christmas
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,366 .... the below me is bored
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #1,367 A bit... PBM is going to leave the foruns soon
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,368 no.. the PBM thinks anime is a great art
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #1,369 Sometimes... The person below me is getting frustrated at the humidity of the air
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,370 O.O if it was humid here i would be in heaven the person below me hates being cold
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #1,371 Yup. The person below me is spamming in Spamtastic
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #1,372 no the person below me has a great sig
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #1,373 Yup The person below me likes my new Sig and Avatar
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 14, 2006 #1,374 i loveses it ^.^ the person below me feels good today
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 14, 2006 #1,375 Nope :S (Cold hand :S) The person below me is freezing :S *shivers*
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 14, 2006 #1,376 Nope The person below me knows me in real life
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 14, 2006 #1,377 Weird, but yes. The person below me posted on me and Cloud101's Going Away thread.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 14, 2006 #1,378 Yup! The person below me doesn't want them to go
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 15, 2006 #1,379 I guess. The person below me is eating a candy cane.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 15, 2006 #1,380 I wish! The person below me has a girl/boyfriend