Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2006 #1,381 no and i don't want one ever again the person below me likes my sad sig ^.^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 16, 2006 #1,382 i love it! must love Panic! At The Disco or FullMetal Alchemist. Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 16, 2006 #1,383 I've never seen any of those The person below me laughed (or at least giggled )
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2006 #1,384 nope the person below me is tired
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 16, 2006 #1,385 No >_> The person belowme is hyper today! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,386 i haven't been hyper for god only knows how long -_-" the person below me can touch type
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,387 Yuo! The person bwloe me is laughinf?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,388 my ash off XD the person below me thinks lions are the strongest beast alive
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,389 Nope, elephants are! ^W^ The person below me laughed
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,390 no i don't like elephants they are ugly >.< the person below me is hungry
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,391 Not really. The person below me is sick too.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,392 no well sorta but its not from a virus -_-" the person below me is bored
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,393 Nope. The person below me is going to click on the link in my sig
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,394 nope the person below me thinks i sound unbubbly
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,395 I haven't noticed it. The person below me needs to go to the bathroom.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,396 no the person below me thinks kitties are da bomb
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,397 Oh yeah >_> #1: Oooooooooh, such a cute kitty cat! =^_^= Kitty: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! #2: Wait a second... there's something fishy about this kitten... Kitty: THREE... TWO... #1 & #2: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! Kitty: ...ONE... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! #2: Ouch...! #1: You said it! The person below me didn't even smirk...
Oh yeah >_> #1: Oooooooooh, such a cute kitty cat! =^_^= Kitty: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! #2: Wait a second... there's something fishy about this kitten... Kitty: THREE... TWO... #1 & #2: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! Kitty: ...ONE... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! #2: Ouch...! #1: You said it! The person below me didn't even smirk...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2006 #1,398 uhhh no cuz i don't speak boy language o_0 the person below me misses some one
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 18, 2006 #1,399 like crazy! the person below me knows who The Beatles are. (If not, shame on you!)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 18, 2006 #1,400 Lol! The person below me likes hearing to the Rolling Stones