The person below you.

No, I'm not a girl
The person below me owns a car
 
Nope, never learned to drive.

The next person likes watching the Star Trek shows.
 
Sometimes I do. :)

The person below me lives in a city.
 
Not quite. A town.
The person below me will have posted at least 150 times.
 
Many more than that.

the person below me will have posted less than 150 times.
 
Spiff is teh spamzors 1337 lol.
The poster below me will be at least 20 years old.
 
Sorry but i'm 18

The person below me will own a ff7 game
 
Absolutely correct. Never met a muffin I didn't like yet.
The person below me will be of a level lower than ten.
 
Yes you are indeed correct I am.
The person below me knows what the word androgynous means.
 
Hey! It's Pat.

The person below me will know Calculus.
 
Not yet. I'm only going to start Trig/Pre Calc
The person below me will not be (high chance of this) in a clan.
 
Not yet for now.

The person below more will use dial-up.(poor you)
 
Wrong, just got the broadband for a month aog though

The person below me will have finished ff5
 
Never played it. The person below me will not have armor for their RPG character.
 
You're right.
The person below me won't be from Spain XD
 
You're right, but i'm at least from Europe

The person below me will be a girl
 
Never had the chance.

The person below me goes to highschool.
 
Stalker! How did you know?
The person below me will not be from the U.S.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top