The person below you.

The person below you

Is it 2 degrees celcius in Sweden?? :eek: wow. Yes, I have a job (a temporary job as a waiter)
The person below me has never been to England
 
Wrong, I have been to England.

And about Xartex, he lives in northernmost Sweden. Here in south Sweden it's 10-15 Celsius now in October. We'll start getting snow in November/December, hooray ;)

The next person is older than 20 years.
 
Sorry, but I'm 18

The person below me owns an appartment
 
Not yet.
The person below me likes cats
 
I like cats.

The person below me has a basement.
 
Well, there is a very small basement in our house, like 3 * 3 * 2,5m or something, so don't really know if you should call it a basement

The person below me is at a higher level than me
 
Let me check......yep!

The person below me likes candy.
 
Yeah, and I can run too

The person below me is a chocobo jockey
 
Correct. The person below me will have more gil than I do when I post: 32.
 
Of course

The person below me i older than me
 
Nope. I just upgraded to 15 the other day: 10-17.
The person below me will have finished high school.
 
Yes I have. It's University time right now :p
The person below me likes Chinese food
 
Yes, but I actually like "real" Chinese food better. Wait, from what restaurant?
The person below me will be guy. Where are all the girls lately anyways? Actually, where is everyone?
 
Not really, just a normal day

The person below me isnot from Sweden
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top