The person below you.

Never tried it 'cause I was afraid.
You haven't been on for a while, haven't you?
The person below has posted in the forum games section more than 50 times before. Just a rough estimate.
 
Probably more than double that. :)

The person below me has cable internet.
 
Well, Ice Cream itself is really tasty, whatever its flavour is(you know what I mean...carrot is not a usual flavour, so don't mention anything like this! ;) )
The person below me has a driving licence
 
Not yet.
The person below me has their own website. Of course, that's likely. I'll be shocked if they don't.
 
I don't think so. I've probably never met you. I don't live in CHI-town.
The person below me will be born in December.
 
I'm not sure if I'm a girl. JK. I'm a guy.
Person below will be Johnny Lumpkin.
 
Well, i don't call boredom a disease ( :D , nah, just kidding!)

The person below has one or more anime posters hanging on their walls.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top