Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #3,381 o.o; no XD pbm likes art
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 28, 2007 #3,382 yes i do... pbm is a girl
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 28, 2007 #3,383 Kb Is An Man!!! Pbm Is An Neko!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #3,384 you're are a good guesser. o.o; pbm knows who Mary Shadows is
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #3,385 A model you look up too PBM knows Wanakee, lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #3,386 no o.o; pbm likes FFX
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 29, 2007 #3,387 Yes PBM likes wearing blue
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2007 #3,388 nope. pbm has a computer in their room
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 29, 2007 #3,389 Nope PBM has a band
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2007 #3,390 no..but my brother and a friend of mine does... pbm likes the color pink.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 1, 2007 #3,391 I do ^__^ I have pink hair and am wearing a pink shirt. Ya RLY. ~ although the *pink* hair was supposed to be purple...oh well PBM needs a haircut.
I do ^__^ I have pink hair and am wearing a pink shirt. Ya RLY. ~ although the *pink* hair was supposed to be purple...oh well PBM needs a haircut.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #3,392 Nope PBM wants to dress like Kuja
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2007 #3,393 uh, no. pbm likes big cats
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 2, 2007 #3,394 Yeah PBM wants to see Isu hair all silver
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2007 #3,395 i could care less.... pbm loves rock and roll
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 3, 2007 #3,396 Depends PBM likes Techno
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 5, 2007 #3,397 i like only 3 techno peoples but thats it. pbm is hungry
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 5, 2007 #3,398 No PBM isn't and will no be a member of any other FF forum other then FFnet
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 5, 2007 #3,399 i have waaaay more than 1 FF forum 0_o this one is more like home though ^_^ pbm is bored
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 7, 2007 #3,400 (Yay, I'm not along...I'm on FFF I love my siggy there and there are some true Kpoppers there. But, FFnet is always the best to me. Don't you agree?) Not really since I just got on PBM hates bills Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
(Yay, I'm not along...I'm on FFF I love my siggy there and there are some true Kpoppers there. But, FFnet is always the best to me. Don't you agree?) Not really since I just got on PBM hates bills