The person below you.

Yes she is very pretty

PBM loves posting
 
yes
pbm will now see an old pic of me and my son,who may soon join this forum.
 

Attachments

  • m_220c45a24d6e809d32d8904b695f5027.jpg
    m_220c45a24d6e809d32d8904b695f5027.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 37
Yea, and lol he kinda remind me of this pic of me when i was six

PBM has a tattoo
 
yes its tinkerbell D.R put it on me new years eve . i thought it was gonna hurt but nope
pbm has a tattoo 2
 
No but I might get one soon

PBM has a idea on what kinda tattoo I want
 
not entirely sure? i think i'll guess wrong there
pbm will one day get a tattoo
 
Yes of a dark angel guy

PBM likes Cheetos
 
flamin hots are the bomb lol
pbm has never seen my myspace page
 
Nope

PBM s going to post a link to their Myspace profile
 
Yes

PBM never heard any M.C The Max songs
 
yes but wants to
pbm is still baffled by my page
 
Yea

PBM knows I'm adding a new M/V of M.C The Max to my forum
 
^yeppers
pbm has a cool forum
 
yes
pbm has a lot of cool videos
 
Yeah

PBM knows how much I love M.C The Max
 
now i do
pbm just seen marius-78 ;che my pet ;ble ;res (im just looking 4 a slap right now)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top