The person below you.

No, but I want to once I fixed mines

PBM wants me to post a pic of one of my idols, Empress Teodora
 
No, I really don't like the few albums I have of him

PBM doesn't know who Empress Teodora is
 
Nope i dont have a clue who she is.
pbm likes chocolate oatmeal cookies.
 
No

PBM wonders how old my avatar is
 
(Lol its between 2003-2004)
Yes Oasis re great

PBM likes forums
 
I don't have any of his albums

PBM wonders why I'm now calling Jaejoong, Lord Jaejoong
 
A little

PBM likes hasn't have ice cream in a while
 
yep
pbm is enjoying the summer weather
 
Yeah its getting better

PBM likes this pic
632897144758243432-kushys.jpg
 
interesting cool whi is that?
pbm will tell me who the person on her pic is
 
Lol, that is M.C The Max's Isu before he cut his hair

PBM is friendly, lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top