the ps3

Very good looking...shame about the controller though. I always liked Sony's controllers, but I'm not sure if I like that one :P
 
Looks like everything going to use ethernet hookup ( I didn't even see a phonejack, maybe there was one). I'm so glad I installed a network in my house. :)

And oh boy, it comes in different colors.
 
Last edited:
WOW, a new controller design is totally unnecessary... otherwise. I cant wait till it comes out
 
BTW, the controller seems to be made to follow the contour of your hands.
 
I understand that, but it just doesn't look like it'll fit. The regular controller is perect... flawless, theres no reason to modify it at all
 
Maybe they had to change it cuz they got sued for their old controllers?
 
LoKuS said:
Maybe they had to change it cuz they got sued for their old controllers?


:confused: I dont understand how they can be sued for their own controller? :o
 
Hey, I think you should wait with judging too much until you've had a chance to see how those new controllers feel in your hands ;) I mean, the reason I loved the PS and PS2 controllers were how damn well they fit into my hands, not because of the way they looked (not saying the old ones look bad, they don't).
 
WOW, that's got to be the wackest things I have ever seen. The whole idea of microsoft being involved in console gaming is wack. :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top