the ps3

I'll probably get it someday. I dont really like the controllers.
 
Heh, a reporter at a Swedish gaming magazine calls the PS3 controller the "space banana" :D
 
Microsoft's makin a new system.....it starts with a P.....but i can't remember the rest!!! Damn!!!
 
Im sure the old controllers will still work for the new games... well lets just hope!!

but i quite like the new design anyway!
 
obliviongirl said:
Microsoft's makin a new system.....it starts with a P.....but i can't remember the rest!!! Damn!!!

Isn't ment to be called the Phantom or sumthing like that... i seen it in a mag about a year back.
 
Use the Edit button in the bottom right corner of a post when you want to add something to a thread and the last post made is your own and recently made. Thanks :)
 
Tydo said:
Isn't ment to be called the Phantom or sumthing like that... i seen it in a mag about a year back.

It's called the X-Box 360.
 
Whatever the control stuff, I'm just awaiting it. I've got both the PS and PS2, so why not the PS3? Actually, I was looking forward to better graphics, new games, etc. But the story is still the most important to me. It's kind of what makes the game keep going.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top