John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 7, 2007 #221 Yes. Ok?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 7, 2007 #222 OMG WHAT IF?! ...so...whassssup dude?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 7, 2007 #223 Cool. What was that all about?!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #224 holy crap thats flipin huge!! have you ever seen one that big?!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 8, 2007 #225 Purrr! Priiiiiii?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #226 KUPO! ^___________________^ whats a chocobo say? XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #227 Megaman, now! Are these 4 crystals magical?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #228 duh... isn't my kitty adorable?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #229 Holding my thoughts inside... Is it storming?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #230 sunny days rock ^o^ is that a dead rat?!!!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #231 Dead stuff are boring... They don't know what to talk about... Isn't this music perfect?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #232 maybe what music?!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #233 The one in my keyboard. Is Final Fantasy a song?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #234 all of them are is that a cats claw mark on my hand?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #235 Poor cat who scratched you =( Are we all going to die? =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #236 yes! why is music so relaxing?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #237 Because it is tasty! Can you see it? The light in the end of the tunnel?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #238 no...there is no light just a dead end why can't i see the light?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 9, 2007 #239 Possess me, light. I like you. Do you like poetry?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2007 #240 who doesn't ^.^ whos that in the sky?