Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 11, 2007 #281 Splendiforous. I forget...how much cream was involved!?!??
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 11, 2007 #282 19 years. Can Kaeleen drown in a cup of water?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 11, 2007 #283 Seen it happen before. His psycho-zombie-p*ss-music?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 11, 2007 #284 Gotta go to teh shmexy toilet! =D How long is your nose?! :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #285 excuse me? why do you keep saying that?!! don't you realize that it is rude?!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 12, 2007 #286 Yellow. Who cares?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Jan 13, 2007 #287 Marginally stiff. Is it really a crime?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 13, 2007 #288 depends... how could that sig be possibly unsmexy?!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 15, 2007 #289 Ya. Isn't life grand?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 15, 2007 #290 If you give me a grand, then life is grand. Is leet talk bad?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 15, 2007 #291 says who? what is the point of this game?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 15, 2007 #292 2500 years ago, a king was probably killed. Now, I'm here posting. Do you like FFNet?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 15, 2007 #293 !m 0bsessed w!th t3h 1337 0.0 4m ! cut3 0r wh4t?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 16, 2007 #294 St0p sp43k!ng s0 muc6 1337. Am I pretty?! XD!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 16, 2007 #295 nopers (i can't help it its addicting XD) whaz that?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 16, 2007 #296 It's Superman!? Should I watch 24, The New World Series Of Poker, or that new Celeb event on TV?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 16, 2007 #297 Fergie rocks my socks omg is that Aerosmith?!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 16, 2007 #298 No, it's just the Goo Goo Dolls. Got milk?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 16, 2007 #299 coconuts r good for you =D isn't that stupid?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 16, 2007 #300 It's the smartest thing I've seen all day. Are you famous?!