The random Q & A game!

Yeah ok!

What FF Guy you wish you were dating?
 
Yeah they are cool.

Have you seen any new hott guys lately?
 
Yeah maybe you help represnt SS501 and I can bring back my boys, M.C The Max.

Do you think I should buy DBSK new album?
 
Yeah I knew.

So what is your new sig going to be based off of?
 
Very much, I mean I would stright up try to get with Sephiroth or one of those hott villians and help them rule whatever or help them destoy the world. Well I really just wanna spend some time at night with Sephiroth or Seymour.

So what site are you on looking for pics?
 
Me the beloved empress.

Are you a fan of thy empress?
 
Yeah, i asked were you a fan of thy empress
 
*Empress, this is a game thread in which you post completely irrelevant questions and answers!*
 
Oh yeah i forgot my question.

Do you think photoshop is easy to use?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top