John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 30, 2007 #681 Maybe tomorrow. Can I fly? =o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 30, 2007 #682 glo worm. you like orange?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 30, 2007 #683 Orange is a cool color Is Jaejoong a vampire? (Lol, someone once said he might be a werewolf)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 30, 2007 #684 I love you! =o Do you love me?!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 30, 2007 #685 ZzZzzZZZzzzZZZzz... dude...wait,what?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 1, 2007 #686 I said... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, shiny! O_O Can I eat a living turtle?! o.o
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #687 That was slow Fu fu fu fu fu... Muahahahah? Right?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #688 ow! that hurt >_< didn't you notice that i did that?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 6, 2007 #689 don't talk wit ur mouth full 0.0 u get my drift?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #690 tookie. o.o want a cupcake?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 6, 2007 #691 Whats that supposed to mean? o/o (I jus discovered a Squall/Seifer smilie XD, al great things happen by accident! ) This the most lonliest day of ur life?
Whats that supposed to mean? o/o (I jus discovered a Squall/Seifer smilie XD, al great things happen by accident! ) This the most lonliest day of ur life?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #692 ..what? do you yume?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 22, 2007 #693 Yes, the star is bright. Why are you going to eat slime?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 19, 2008 #694 Ding, the fries are done. o.o who're you?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 19, 2008 #695 That Man Who is This Man
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 19, 2008 #696 I don't like cheese. the difference between snexy and smexy?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 19, 2008 #697 7 Dogs Neko-chan Anyone?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2008 #698 Owwie...my side hurts. .__. You have white hair?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 20, 2008 #699 Indeed Lord Fishmen Why Are the Ninja's Dancing?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2008 #700 Trashcan? there? why? when?