S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 1, 2007 #561 yes, the answers must be random too So what's ur point?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #562 Geen slime! ;res What's pluviosity?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #563 who cares about it? do you like bubbles?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #564 Of course I'll go wwith you! Do you have any Ninja Cookies left?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #565 *burps* does this answer anything? =D
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #566 I thought the answers and questions shouldn't be related... Does anyone like cheese?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #567 who said it what....? (that wasn't related btw) is that really him?!!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #568 Possibly ham! What's a parachute?!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #569 zomg theres one now!! did you say something?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 2, 2007 #570 She's bigger than I thought!!! For the love of all that is good why the hell is it green!?!?!? Why!?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 2, 2007 #571 U must be lookin for trouble! Are u still here?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 2, 2007 #572 Yeah Are you here too?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 3, 2007 #573 i need a sword o_o do you have the money?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 3, 2007 #574 Let me look for it Is anyone else here with the money?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 3, 2007 #575 I will kick it now can i join that group?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 3, 2007 #576 Sure, go ahead and join Anyone else want to join up?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 3, 2007 #577 man im hungry -_-" huh?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 3, 2007 #578 of course? how can you do that?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 3, 2007 #579 Figures! Am I mad?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 4, 2007 #580 I don't think so Are you really angry?