The Random Quote Game!

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
:) Alrighty, simple rules to this game,


One posts a quote, something an FFNet member said on the forum, and people have to guess who said it. =D

If after three or five guesses or something noone's guessing it, the one who posted the quote gives a hint!

Then the one who guesses right, he or she gets to post the next quote!


Allright, I'll start off:

Women can be just as confusing as men. :p
 
THAT IS CORRECT! =D Indeed, you find the most delightful sentences sometimes in Serious Discussion and Debate-Threads ^_*

Your turn. ^^
 
Spec.

??? said:
I think that is the first time you wrote more than, "Yeah, I guess." and it was actually spelled, punctuated and grammatically correct! <At least from the posts I've seen> Amazing!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top