John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #201 Sure you're shure?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 1, 2007 #202 Positiveo. =D
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #203 Ok, don't tell me I didn't warn yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!! *Tells Spec that Hydra wants a... *gulp* a burreto! =o*
Ok, don't tell me I didn't warn yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!! *Tells Spec that Hydra wants a... *gulp* a burreto! =o*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 1, 2007 #204 What do I have to do with this?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #205 You're our chef!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #206 oh XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 2, 2007 #207 Chef? I'm Teh cookery Chef! And I know how to ornament Teh dish!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #208 la chef
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #209 *puts a hat on a Tonberry* Ya Rly.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #210 Sickness
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 2, 2007 #211 *hold out an antidote* here ya go you guys been busy in my leave. I missed you guys and the booze mostly the booze
*hold out an antidote* here ya go you guys been busy in my leave. I missed you guys and the booze mostly the booze
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #212 che...thanks a lot >.> *drinkanitdotanddies* NOT AGAIN! *floatsaroundinghostform* WHY EM????!!!!!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 2, 2007 #213 What in the world is going on?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #214 I died...*floatsaroundsomemore*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 2, 2007 #215 WHEN! No Tifa!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 2, 2007 #216 ;gra ;pho *uses phoenix down* there ya go
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #217 >.> I don't think they work anymore...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #218 Use a Ressurect! Oh, wait, that's for .//Hack. Sorry KKThxBai. ^_^
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 2, 2007 #219 Nooo! I want to play .//Hack!!! Okay, I'll just download the manga soon...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 3, 2007 #220 M4h Kite is like, level thirteen, z0mg. <3