The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started part two. XD

All three of the others cost me forty bucks, and I set a reserve on the fifth one. <3
 
But dang, Super Paper Mario for the Wii is going to be so awesome.

And it hits stores in one/two days.

=O!
 
I borrowed the first one from my best friend. XD

I'll loan you the second one though. You can start at any volume, and I think it gives you a recap of what's going on.

Of course, let me finish it first. =P
 
=O

Infection's ending pissed me off anyway.

Too much of a big plot hole. XD
 
No, Infection was number one.

Mutation is number two. And I just started that one. XD
 
XD

I took a break after finishing half of the missions in a server. Lot'sa missions. @_@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top