Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 9, 2007 #501 I went to sleep at four. And woke up at two. =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 9, 2007 #502 *Drinks and eats soup, MONSTER!!! 1337, and cough drop* I went to sleep at 11... Woke up at 10... Then, I played my DS!!! YAY
*Drinks and eats soup, MONSTER!!! 1337, and cough drop* I went to sleep at 11... Woke up at 10... Then, I played my DS!!! YAY
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 10, 2007 #503 My sister has a DS...plays it non stop too >.> it's annoying
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 10, 2007 #504 I don't particularly like the DS i want one for Diamond and Pearl but thats it.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 10, 2007 #505 I am going to get a PSP for when Crisis Core comes out.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 10, 2007 #506 OOH, I'll have my aunt get me one... but I am gonna get Diamond and Pearl tomorrow
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 10, 2007 #507 that's pokemon correct?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 10, 2007 #508 Sim (yes.) They're Pokemon games.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 10, 2007 #509 I like the sims...>.>
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 10, 2007 #510 Sim! Me too! ^_^
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 10, 2007 #511 1 or 2? I like two better.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 10, 2007 #512 *thinks* I've only played part 2.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 11, 2007 #513 ah I see. I tend to like two more. Nicer graphics, and you can do a whole lot more.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 11, 2007 #514 FFXII for the DS>Crisis Core for the PSP. z0mg rly.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 11, 2007 #515 XII for DS????????? Like that's gonna happen... ZOMG IT WILL
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 11, 2007 #516 http://ds.ign.com/articles/732/732509p1.html Ya to the Rly.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 11, 2007 #517 OMFG YA RLLY??? I just figured something out... My DS is useful now, except for getting the Web browser and getting online just about every 10 minutes
OMFG YA RLLY??? I just figured something out... My DS is useful now, except for getting the Web browser and getting online just about every 10 minutes
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 12, 2007 #518 lol I am getting a PSP just for Crisis Core *laughs* My sisters got the DS.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2007 #519 No other games? Good luck making that last for more than a month with just Crisis Core alone. ^_^
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 12, 2007 #520 I think she was being a little sarcastic (i hope anyway) I kinda want a psp and i want a 360 really bad but i dont wanna spend that much. Does anyone know what system killzone 2 is coming out for
I think she was being a little sarcastic (i hope anyway) I kinda want a psp and i want a 360 really bad but i dont wanna spend that much. Does anyone know what system killzone 2 is coming out for