The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smilesatfriends* Glade you are all happy.

Um...*givesblackstarandawkardlook* I'm sorry but don't you think that is a little much? Enless you have a HUGE wallet and can hold your beer like you are 600 men...um..yea...
 
I must really be bored. ;ble
 
Last edited:
Tifa-chan said:
*smilesatfriends* Glade you are all happy.

Um...*givesblackstarandawkardlook* I'm sorry but don't you think that is a little much? Enless you have a HUGE wallet and can hold your beer like you are 600 men...um..yea...
Yeah as a matter of fact it will probably kill me just put it on my tab and when it does you can have my house that should handle it :)
 
eh god...I already explained...*sigh* sorry just..depressed and..ya,,can i go to sleep now?
 
reasoniamalive said:
*OffersT-Cashoulderrub*

^___~ I'm teh best at massages! Put you right to sleep.

;che
Awwww how sweet. ;cl9

WE MISS YOU TIFA COME BACK TO US :(
 
I give better shoulder rubs.

But Reasons would feel better, due to affections, ja'know. =D

So, yeah.

Have at it bud! =P =P
 
Oh, sure. ^___~

*dresses up an automated Hydra robot*

Have at it! =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top