The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Hydra, a rich man willing to share his money, definetly UNAMERICAN haha! I want two bottles of gut rot southern comfort and a table to be surrounded by anyone else who wants to be drunk and billigerent (and maybe punch stuff)
 
Well, I'm all American, either way. ;]

*fixes Shinra Soilder his drink/drinks*
 
Ha yeah. I'm former biggest star in the world Mickey Roonie, and as you may know, I am totally and completely insane! I like to yell at mice with my shirt off! Sometimes I like to steal other peoples scabs! ...Before you know it, you'll be pooping in a chimney! Hold out your stockings, kids.
Mickey said that, not me. Does this place serve tea?
 
Oh, okay. If you got lost in your hometown, then...dang..I was about to laugh at you. ;]

(Not really. =D)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top