The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
SH-Barsign-for-FFnet.png



The Seventh Heaven Bar.

A place for you to chat, hang out, and just gerneraly goof off.

I am Tifa, the bar own, tender and bar babe!

You ask for it, I can make it! Drink wise that is ~__^

So have fun! And I will see you around!
 
Whoo!

Free drinks, any type at all!

T-C makes it, and it's all on my tab! =P
 
Some liquor mixed with lemon lime.

I don't want to taste the liquor, if you don't mind. XD
 
Sir do you know how many liquors I have behind this counter? Please tell me what kind you would like.
We have:
Coral Wine
Brandy
Gin
Whisky
Scotch Whisky
Irish Whiskey
American Whiskey
Rum
Tequila
Vodka
Beer
Chablis
Champagne
Chardonnay
Chenin Blanc
Chianti
Gewürztraminer
Merlot
Muscat
Pinot Blanc
Pinot Gris
Pinot Noir
Port
Riesling
Rosé
Semillon
Sauvignon Blanc
Syrah/Shiraz
White Merlot
Zinfandel
Belgian & Continental Style Ales
British & North American Style Ales
Lagers
Stouts & Porters
Wheat Beers
Specialty Beers & Ciders.

*pants and then takes in deep breath*

So please tell me what you would like *smiles*
 
Last edited:
Do you have any soda?
 
Tifa-chan said:
Sir do you know how many liquors I have behind this counter? Please tell me what kind you would like.
We have:
Coral Wine
Brandy
Gin
Whisky
Scotch Whisky
Irish Whiskey
American Whiskey
Rum
Tequila
Vodka
Beer
Chablis
Champagne
Chardonnay
Chenin Blanc
Chianti
Gewürztraminer
Merlot
Muscat
Pinot Blanc
Pinot Gris
Pinot Noir
Port
Riesling
Rosé
Semillon
Sauvignon Blanc
Syrah/Shiraz
White Merlot
Zinfandel
Belgian & Continental Style Ales
British & North American Style Ales
Lagers
Stouts & Porters
Wheat Beers
Specialty Beers & Ciders.

*pants and then takes in deep breath*

So please tell me what you would like *smiles*
Thar we go. =D
 
BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?? ;yik......OH YEAH THAT'S BECAUSE OF ME.....HICCUP?!!!;vom
 
i love being crazy :D
 
When 7th Heaven was on tv here, oh boy, the missus kinda gently forced me into watching it together. Same with Degrassi :p It wasn't as worse as I presumed it to be, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top