The Shady Lottery

ShadowHeart

Sage
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
1,730
Age
43
Location
Sweden
RPG Name
ShadowHeart
Welcome to the Shady Lottery!

The Shady Lottery is a weekly lottery, once a week a winner is picked at random. The base prize money is currently set to 500 Gil, and each ticket costs 50 Gil. Buying a ticket increases the prize money by the ticket cost, and buying more than 1 ticket of course increases your chances of winning.

The Shady Lottery is currently on hold. The winner history is as follows:

#1: ShadowHeart, 900 Gil
#2: Sephiroth, 400 Gil (Base prize money: 200 Gil)
#3: Xartex, 450 Gil (Base prize money: 200 Gil)
#4: Totorosama, 320 Gil (Base prize money: 200 Gil)
#5: Spiff, 800 Gil
#6: ShadowHeart, 650 Gil
#7: ShadowHeart, 700 Gil
#8: reasoniamalive, 700 Gil
#9: reasoniamalive, 550 Gil
#10: reasoniamalive, 550 Gil

Step up and buy a ticket if you like to have a chance to be listed in this exclusive Shady Lottery winner list! :D
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive wins the 9th Shady Lottery! Congratulations :)

Shady Lottery #10 is now running, ending on the 6th of January (I will be gone on December 30th) :)
 
reasoniamalive wins the 10th Shady Lottery! Congratulations :)

Lyde Lyde, to buy a ticket you go to RPG -> Lottery in the top right, you don't post in here.

Since the last 3 lotteries only a single person have bought any tickets, I'm putting the lottery on hold for now. Not much of a point really.
 
NO!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to start buying lottery tickets. :( I had to buy some other stuffs first
 
HA HA! :D :D :D To young to buy a ticket. :D I am too, but that's not going to stop me!!!! :D That is if the lottery starts up again. :(
 
That might not happen since I don't notice too much activity around....
 
Thats true. :( Well I'll keep this site alive by myself if I have too!!! :)
 
I'm gonna start a poll to see how many would buy a ticket if I started the lottery again. Give it a week and see how many ppl would :)
 
If you care about my vote....how much does a ticket cost?........and does the prize amountdepend on the # of tickets bought?......
 
I care about everyone's vote. If there is enough interest, I'll start the lottery up again, if not, there's really not much point. It's like reasonimalive, he won the last few lotteries solely because he was the only person who bought tickets, so it was free money for him.

And It says in the first post in this thread. A ticket costs 50 gil, and it doesnt matter how many you've bought, and you can buy as many as you like. The prize money is 500 plus the total value of all tickets bought.
 
good briefing.....but I guess I wouldn't buy any to be honest.....
 
Is there a poll on wether you would or wouldn't buy. If I'm in between levels were I can't buy any new equipment I have a bunch of money to blow so I'd like the lottery a bunch. It'd be nice when I'm low on money too.

EDIT: Never mind. Just found the poll.
 
Hmmm...
*pokes a little with a stick*
Wonder if the Lottery will ever be started again... Ho Hum.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top