The Shady Lottery

I cant wait till the shady lottery will be made agian lots of tickets for me.
 
Because noone was buying tickets. The RPG will be updated at some stage in the near future anyway, and then everything will (as far as I know) start over from scratch, so don't feel there is much point starting it up again now. The other admins may if the wish I guess :)
 
Go ahead if you want, but it may be wasted time if the future upgrade wipes all stats (which it will as far as I know). Still, if you're having fun, why stop?
 
You won cause you were the only one buying tickets? :p Anyway, I've stepped down as a moderator due to lack of time and motivation, so I couldn't run the lottery even if I wanted to. Maybe one of the other mods/admins want to it, but I don't know.
 
Shadow... people are starting to say that they'd like to see the Shady Lottery back and that they'd participate in it... maybe it's time to ask a mod to re-open it? :rolleyes:
 
So ask them to do it :) You're probably on far more often than I am anyway ;)
 
It's been awhile since I was gone, so you guys are STILL planing to upgrade the systems?
 
Maybe we should take another looks into this??? There's no denying that there are a lot more people active on the forums now and since ShadowHeart has returned could we take a vote?
Or does nobody care?
 
You'll always be a moderator in my heart. :p
Well then it could be the Shady Lottery co-hosting Hydra or someone.
I just thought that a lottery was a cool idea from day one.
 
We could have an inside vote on it. =P

Personally, I'd vote reasoniamalive.

His intimidating gil count makes the lust for gil even more active. =D
 
Hydra said:
We could have an inside vote on it. =P

Personally, I'd vote reasoniamalive.

His intimidating gil count makes the lust for gil even more active. =D


LOL! ;ble

I'm sure Avathar and/or Zeromus_X have a lot more gil in teh bank than I do...I mean 600K isn't THAT much LOL!

;pho

BTW: I got all my gil from winning 3 lotteries in a row! Then I put em all in teh bank for a few months ~ and voila!
 
Even though its pretty darn easy to get unlimited gil (1,874,000 gils in the bank = unlimited gil)
It would still be fun to have a lottery just for bragging rights. :rolleyes: Maybe if you got a trophey with the gil. Or a cookie. :cool:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top