The Simpsons vs Futurama

Which series do you think is better.

  • The Simpsons

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Futurama

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
This thread is a forum favorite, so thought I'd throw it up here too. Which series do you think is the better out of The Simpsons and Futurama.

I vote for The Simpsons as it had funnier episodes and the characters are easier to identify with. I do like Futurama too though, but if both shows are on at the same time (which happens in Australia), its The Simpsons I usually end up watching (when its not one of the few episodes I hate).
 
I've only seen one episode of Futurama, but I watch Simpsons as often as I can remember. I didn't think that Futurama episode was that good, and Simpsons is just great. I may not be eligible to vote after seeing only one Futurama episode, but what the heck, I voted for Simpsons anyway :)
 
Simpsons is better, but that's only because Futurama has a lot more of the stupid jokes that you see all over the place in Family Guy and Simpsons. The giant brain episodes were classic. But Simpsosns is definitely better.
 
I've seen the Simpsons so many times the jokes just aren't that funny. Futuruama is a riot, plus it's on three nights a week. :) I'm hoping that they bring new Futurama episodes back soon.
 
Simpsons are better I've watched it since i was little and brings memories of when I was younger
 
Spiff said:
I've seen the Simpsons so many times the jokes just aren't that funny. Futuruama is a riot, plus it's on three nights a week. :) I'm hoping that they bring new Futurama episodes back soon.


Totaly agree!!! :D :D :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top