The sphere grid

i thought the sphere grid was a really good idea but i think there wasnt enough abilitieslearnt throughout the game especially for lulu and yuna not so bad for yuna being the summoner but i thought you should been able to learn extra aeons in the sphere grid or something and i thought it would be a god idea if the other characters could learn aeons but not as many as yuna so it didnt ruin the story. but yes i thought the sphere grid was a good idea a change from over used just leveling up system.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Who did you bribe to get fortune spheres...I thought you could only get them by fighting the bosses in the monster arena? :confused:

Yeah your right on that one. My mistake, only the greater sphere and earth eater drop spheres which increase your luck.
 
I had a high powered anima so earth eater wasn't too much of a problem once he was knocked on his back.

But it can be annoying sometimes if he gets some lucky hits in when your low level
 
errr...yeah, but it takes forever. You're still better off going with the Earth Eater 4X for 8 luck spheres. (One for each of your characters to activate 1 Luck Node.) Even though he is annoying to fight over and over.

EDIT: Besides, luck isn't THAT important in this game N E ways.
 
My sphere grid is almost completed filled up with nodes now. My yuna is currently on 255 for all stats apart from luck which I am currently working on.

I'm gonna need them stats for the dark aeons and penance.
 
Mine is nearly complete too, it would probably be maxed by now but i haven't played it for a while.

At the moment i'm collecting luck spheres so i can max everyone's luck, although all the regular nodes are filled and all other stats are maxed for every character.

(That reminds me, i still need to do the butterfly BS and the lightning dodger cause i'm missing those sigils)
 
dappa said:
I think the expert grid has more nodes on it than the normal grid.


....along these lines - I was just curious if anyone has a PS3 AND the PAL/international copy of X...especially if there were any compatability issues???

I was thinking about getting a copy just for the dark Aeons and Penance. ;arf
 
When I first saw it, I was like WTF is this? But as I got to know it and how it worked, honestly I think it's the best system of levelling up they have come out with yet. You can pick who learns what and in which order. Its a totally custom made party.
 
Winterkill said:
When I first saw it, I was like WTF is this? But as I got to know it and how it worked, honestly I think it's the best system of levelling up they have come out with yet. You can pick who learns what and in which order. Its a totally custom made party.

It also prevents over-levelling too early in the game with sphere locks. That way you can't have Tidus as a fighter anda white mage while still in Besaid.
 
I think that the sphere grid was ok, I mean I hated that you can only learn 1 thing per Slvl but its cool because anyone can learn anything. Yuna, if you give her take her to the right part of the grid, (*cough*auron's*cough*) she can make over even more damage than Wakka.
 
ya!
my Yuna does more damage than my Auron.
she does like 36k with just her staff.
XDD
and the aeons do 99,999 each normal attack.
its pretty kewl -^_^-
...except it got SO easy with being able to kill things with a couple hits..that i sorta got bored with the game,lol.
 
Anybody know why...although your stats are maxed - that some characters do less-than 99K damage? I don't mean, like 9K... but more often than not, most characters will hit an enemy for 99K, and Auron (I think it was Auron) would consistently hit for....like, 75K :confused: Is it just a bug?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top