You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I summon box of chocolates...........
Filled......with..........
MANIACAL LAUGHING NOUGAT.
I summon,the agents of 1337!!
Last edited:
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon
LUCEMON!!!!

I summon...JESSABELLA!!!
MOO!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Ewww, too freaky.
I summon HaHa again!!!
This pic is so funny. ;rof
The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Hydra said:
j00 stole my idea ;_;
I summon...
MAGIKARP!
Magikarp, use your splash attack!
*miss*
I summon ME ROBOT MANS!!!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon Min-Hyuk of M.C The Max
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
i summon
T H E
D A R K H E R O !!!!!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
GODDESS LA BLUE!!!!!
kb summons KOS-MOS!!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon E-957!!
just LOOK at her
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I shall summon.......Melfice!!!
Wow his horn sure is long and pointy.
....
I summon...THAT MAN OVER THERE!
I Summon RATHALOS CHILD!!! Meheheheheheheheheheh...
- Threads
- 3,700
- Messages
- 123,000
- Members
- 758
- Latest member
- ithersam