Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 8, 2007 #41 i summon InuYasha!!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 8, 2007 #42 i summon the flood!!!
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #43 I summon santa with his sharp preasants of vengance HO....HO.....ho
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jun 9, 2007 #44 i summon a Tyen!!
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #45 I summon this angry neko god rest your zombie bones
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 10, 2007 #46 Kb summons PILL!!!! SEE YA!!!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 10, 2007 #47 *Summons Meatwad* ... pwnzrd
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 10, 2007 #48 summons THE BUG...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 10, 2007 #49 I summon NARUTO!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 12, 2007 #50 Nahh... That was Toad Chief!!!!!!!! *Summons SASUKE* Damn, messed up... *Still killed you*
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 12, 2007 #51 i summon LORD ILLADEN >:}
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 13, 2007 #52 i summons her
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 18, 2007 #53 I summon an engaged KOS-MOS!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2007 #54 I summons CRABS!!! YAAARRRR!!
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 18, 2007 #55 I summon a bunch of Ents!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 18, 2007 #56 i summons MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 18, 2007 #57 MUAHAHAHAHA! XD my army of emotional kittehs
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 18, 2007 #58 I summon the doll version of Jaejoong. Hey that looks nothing like him. Those girls lied!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #59 YA?! MY GURL HALLE COULD BEAT JAE ANY TIME, VAMPIRE OR NOT! =D
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jun 21, 2007 #60 i summon ;ram owch it shocked me