The summoning game!

I summon a gigantic crystal spaceship, filled with money and women...and bloodthirsty, horrifyingly evil Paris Hilton. :3
 
dang that is scary well i summon moses!!!!!!.... sandor
 

Attachments

  • LJ+QE+OPIqjEBDTDwFMuEinIs12zY31t0280.jpg
    LJ+QE+OPIqjEBDTDwFMuEinIs12zY31t0280.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 92
darkreno said:
dang that is scary well i summon moses!!!!!!.... sandor
genuine D.R right there lol well i summon this cute lil guy
 

Attachments

  • m_63552e4ef53375773c3cc311d7cb54ba.jpg
    m_63552e4ef53375773c3cc311d7cb54ba.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 76
O_O It's Zero!! XDD

I summon this kickass dragon;

Gal_BlackDragonOnRocks.jpg
 
i summon this lil cutey ;cau
 

Attachments

  • CsqOJ2qvjLdsBjQU6SIhAklni1l9DjEZ01E0.jpg
    CsqOJ2qvjLdsBjQU6SIhAklni1l9DjEZ01E0.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 86
O_o GYAH, what is it with all the cute little things...?!

I summon a flood of vampires to suck the living hell outta all of these cute things...T_T
 
oh fine u want something dark try this i summon this charming young fellow
 

Attachments

  • af31dd30211c647c.jpg
    af31dd30211c647c.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 86
Whoa sexy outfit!!!!

I summon Mathias Conqvist's latest form!!!

It's JAEJOONG!!!

jaehojungcheondy9.png


Stop trying to bite people and go do the tasks I have summon you to do.
Dang how old is that pic? He sure doesn't look like that now.
 
hmmmmm....will i summon the best i have......why not?



BOW TO ME FOOLS!!! I.... SUMMON.... DRAGON KANAMI!!!!


Kanamiyay.jpg





FEAR KB'S ULTIMATE SUMMON!!!!




HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!
 
OMG!! ROBIN WILLIAMS?!?!?! How am I supposed to counterattack him?!?!?!

Uh......
I summon....

EVIL PRINGLES. THEY SHALL EAT YOUR SOUL!!
 
ok i'll summon the great madame morrigan she' hot ;pho (u kno im gomma get smacked by marius 4 that :eek:
 

Attachments

  • dzrl39I1KHz5ySJ62LwbH41P32MAhh-a0200.jpg
    dzrl39I1KHz5ySJ62LwbH41P32MAhh-a0200.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 60
*smacks D.R* ok i guess i'll have to summon............D.R on a bad hair day :p
 

Attachments

  • l_2885b989bd327e9fe5acba14336c5ac3.jpg
    l_2885b989bd327e9fe5acba14336c5ac3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top