The Symbol?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Ok, like everyone knows that famous symbol in FF8 that the Galbadia Empire represent.

But, why is that very same logo was in Grandia xtreme ?
Well the army represented it, but still.....

05grandia02.jpg


Of course Enix owns the game, but wasn't that before SquareSoft and Enix combine?
 
wat symbol??

square soft created it, but now that they've merged, id say that square enix owns it now dont they?? or is it still under soft??
 
There is a resemblance, but I don't think it's got anything to do with companies and corporation. I hope it's not against the site rules to post this very interesting link:
http://www.centragarden.net/regions.html
Eventually you'll find the difference between the 2 symbols
 
Ohhhh I see...
Still really weird though that both military armies represent it.
But now I totally see the different.
 
........

You still allow that sort of non-sense to be said here...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top