The things you did just to play VII.

Malboro

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
24
Age
41
Location
California
Website
www.orius.tk
Occupation
Director
The game was great and like me and the rest of the rabid fans there may have been a situation that would have otherwise prevented you from playing (like going to work) but somehow you managed to play just a little more.

Lets talk about the strange or extreme things we did to play VII.

My easiest extreme was pretending to be sick for two days just so I wouldn't have to go to school. After staying up all night the first day, pretending to be sicker was too easy.
 
Lol yea. You can download the original game onto the PSP and even the PS3. But theres nothing new about it. Just that you can play it on those systems.
 
I got it a while ago, but I haven't been playing much, I'm still addicted to Dissidia. But that isn't the WHOLE reason, of course. VII, I will admit, is pretty enjoyable, but I'm still trying to figure out why it's "the best FF ever".
 
I used to think it was the best FF ever. Perhaps because it was the first FF I played and the first playthrough of the game made it seem like the best. But after playing it again and again and comparing it to other FF's, it isn't the best.

FFVIII's story made more of an impact on me then FFVII did. Also the music in it was better.

It guess since they have made spin-off's of FFVII, people have started not liking it as much as they did when it was just the game and CC, DoC, LO and AC didn't exist.
 
AC was enjoyable aside from Cloud's moodiness. I can't wait till I can get Complete. :D But, so far, the biggest thing I enjoy about VII is the music. Nobuo Uematsu outdid himself on VII's soundtrack. The story for VII is really quite awesome, when I first played the game, I didn't know what was going on, but I still liked it. :)

I, really grew up with X, so I appreciate it better by default, but by itself, X was great. VII, is the same, if I grew up with VII (and I could have) it would probably have been my favorite.
 
u need to finish the game to understand why people think it is the best. it may not change your mind, nut ull b able to understand at least.

where r u up to now?
 
you dont need a chocobo. the only time u 'need' a chocobo is to get across midgar marsh...are u in corel prison? (underneath the gold saucer). or havnt u been to the gold saucer yet?
 
Lol. That is the Gold Saucer. And underneath it is the Desert Prison. You don't need to go on the desert yet. In Corel, there should be an area where you can take this plane lift thing to the Gold Saucer.
 
im up to getting the 4th crystal on that.....but the game ANNOYS ME!! IT DUSNT TELL U WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO!!

in corel, go to the very left, in the next screen u'll see a big blue thing lol, board that and ur in the gold saucer....u get cait sith in there...and the BUGGY!!!
 
well in most FF's it gives u a hint, but not the original...jus pure guess work....i got frustrated and stopped playing....i got it for PSP
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top