The Tower

You know the second area? After the save point, I think. It's a stairway leading up, and the next area is the place where Marilith is. There's a ledge leading outward; when you go onto it a '!' sign will come up like when you find all the other Memoria weapons. Just press X and you'll get The Tower. It has Small as a status effect, useful, but I prefer Masamune's Death Sentence.
 
Really? Someone told me something different, if only I could remember.
 
If you go to the area where you fight the first boss (marlith) there is a balcony pertruding out just above the staircase look their and you will find it.
 
i always grabbed to the tower when i got to tht stage so i didnt see it as tht much of a secret. its more a weapon for those who cant do the chocobo bit so ya know:P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top