The train ride

Raven

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
42
Age
37
Location
North Carolina
Website
raven002.proboards45.com
Occupation
none yet
RPG Name
ShadowBlitzer
I played FF 8 years ago, but I have been thinking about buying it. Anyway, did you guys like the train ride, if I remember, their was a bomb on it and I had to defuse it or something, but that game rocked!
 
I don't remember a bomb on a train ride. :confused:
 
There isn't a bomb... Maybe youre talking about the part when going to Timber. What happens is that the party falls asleep and they start dreaming. :)
 
Last edited:
Wow, can't really remember, think I had to fight somebody on the train, it took me to some town, I can remember being in a house, think I was hiding from somebody and we went out, forgot the rest.
 
You're thinking of when you had to rappel down the side of the train and enter a code to disable the mechanism that held the trains together.

Not really a bomb.

And you also had to fight the impostor President Deling who was a monster.
 
That's exactly the point...you go down to kidnap Vinzer Deling....and leave the Galdibians with a dummy!!!
 
life3 or autolife

I thought the dialogue for that section of the game was pretty humourous. Everytime that soldier went to give a report to the dummy president deling he kept getting shouted at and left under the impression his pay had been docked.
 
I always used to hate that part of the game. It was always hard for for some reason. Although now its a piece of cake for me. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top